Full Service Manufacturer
We want your shutters to be perfect.
With every shutter we manufacture, we include our Measurement and Installation Service.
We manufacture all our shutters in our own state-of-the-art custom manufacturing facility, with tolerances of a 16th of an inch. Accurate measurement and specification of your window openings is essential to getting a proper fit. You can see all information we collect on our shutter order form.
As part of our Measurement Service, we will …
- visit your home or job site,
- advise you on different shutter options, so you can make an informed decision,
- accurately measure each shutter opening, and
- quickly identify and sort out any potential problems.
As part of being a full service manufacturer, our Measurement Service ensures your shutters will fit as well as they are manufactured.
Specifying shutters can be confusing …
our Measurement Service eliminates the guesswork.
Once your shutters have been expertly manufactured, they need to be installed. We provide a professional Installation Service to ensure a perfect fit every time.
As part of our Installation Service, we will …
- coordinate with you or your contractor,
- deliver the shutters to your job site,
- professionally install each shutter, and
- ensure each shutter is plumb and operates correctly.
Our Measurement and Installation Service ensures a hassle-free shutter buying experience.
We do all the work, and you enjoy high quality wood shutters for years to come.
Contact us and have your new shutters in 4 weeks.
The fee for the Measurement Service is $100 to $250, depending on the distance from our facility. If you decide to purchase your shutters, this fee will be applied in full to the cost of your shutters.
If you know the size of your window openings, we can give you a rough cost estimate over the phone. Give us a call at (408) 942-1372.